Sing Holdings, a Singapore-listed residential and commercial property designer, offered a leading quote price of $373.5 million for the North Gaia contractor site at Yishun Avenue 9. This rate is equivalent to $576 per square foot per plot ratio. This proposal rate is higher than market assumptions, which range from $500 to $550/square foot per plot ratio. The 2 ECs that were released in Yishun in 2015 were the last. The new North Gaia EC contractor at Yishun will take place sometime in 2021. This will be 6 to 7 years after 2 EC jobs were created.
North Gaia EC is a common spot for routine city dwellers. The new North Gaia EC in Yishun, located along Yishun Avenue 9 is a suburb oasis for city dwellers. Residents will enjoy the proximity to Sungei Khatib’s rich plant, which provides a beautiful view for residents and is a plus point for nature lovers. The condo is located close to Sungei Khatib, which boasts lush greenery and will appeal to nature lovers who are looking for a beautiful view. This brand-new condo offers a stunning view of the water as well as the nature park.
This parcel of land is an Exec Condo (EC) parcel. It is located at the intersection Yishun Ave 8 & 9, near the Harmony Suites condo. Apart from 9 Houses (about six hundred meters away), the other properties are HDB flats. It is approximately 1.6 kilometers from the MRT station, just like many other EC websites. It is located within 700m (nine minutes) of Junction 9 shopping center. This is the first EC launch at Yishun for 2015, after The Signature and The Criterion.
Sing Holdings was awarded the highest bid at $576 per plot for this new EC site located at Yishun Close along Yishun Avenue 9. The land is 231,576 square feet in size. North Gaia EC will contain 11 blocks of 14-storey towers and 617 units, ranging from 2 br to 5 br types. Keep an eye out for the launch of this new EC!
EC is great for first-timers. CPF Grants up to $30k are available for eligible applicants. EC is also ideal for 2nd-timers. HDB upgraders do not have to pay ABSD. HDB upgraders can avail the Deferred Payment Scheme, which gives them flexibility and peace of mind, while not having to service two mortgages. Buyers can put down 20% and then defer the balance until TOP. It is a very affordable option for anyone who wants to live and own a condo unit.
- Highly anticipated, but limited supply of EC North Singapore
- Near Junction Nine & Northpoint Shopping Centre
- This location is near the 40ha Khatib Bongsu Nature Park. The park provides nature living as well as many other amenities.
- Khoo Teck Puat Hospital can be found close to the integrated health hub in Singapore’s northern region.
- Comprehensive full condo facilities
- Unit layout that is both efficient and functional
- Very limited supply of EC, especially in the immediate area, First move advantage
- Only the most fortunate are eligible to buy the dream home.
- Increased Income Ceiling to $16,000
- First-timer receives a CPF Grant up to $30,000
- HDB owners who are already HDB owners do not have to pay additional buyer stamp duty
Four stops will connect to Woodlands MRT Station. The much-anticipated Thomson-East Coast Line will be built here.
Bus services 803, 811 and 670 are all available right in front of Junction Nine. Bus 803 can also be taken to Yishun Bus Interchange. There are three stops that lead to NorthPoint Mall: MRT, NorthPoint Mall or NorthPoint Mall.